Friday, November 06, 2009

Fears...


Acknowledgeing the paradox of this statement, besides lizards and loneliness, my greatest fear is that people will someday realise that I'm one big fat phoney. My apparent capabilities and intelligence is but a tiny speck of nothing. It's because of this, I sometimes find me bullying myself into doing more and more. This never-ending vicious cycle... And such is the life of a perfectionist. Sad, but true.

On another note, this "secondary interest" is growing way out of control. It's a limbo between it being a good thing and a bad thing. Perhaps not so good, considering the extremely high chance that this will lead to nowhere yet again. Maybe it's better to quail (Yes, "quail", since I've been told it really stems from fear) in this situation and not venture further.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home