Sunday, December 27, 2009

You replied today...


I sent you a message today, wishing you a Merry Christmas and telling you I missed having you around. After all those ignored texts before, I wasn't expecting a reply, but you did and so we chatted via a few texts.

How can I explain what emotions flashed through my being in that single instant. I went from surprised, to overjoyed, and back to confused. Does it mean that "cold war" you started has finally come to an end? Or was it mere pleasantries you were passing on to me?

I miss do really miss you sometimes. I don't know why. It's something I have to admit. And yet at other times, I feel that you seem a totally different person from the one I knew before. Is it a front you put up? Are you still there?

It's just one of those nights, I guess... Still, I'm just really glad you replied...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home